Technology should be used to make our lives easier, and faster, but no compromise on efficiency or performance. Every day, we see how our virtual data room does this for our clients.
We see virtual data rooms as a way to centralise all your investor needs across deals and portfolios.
Below, we’ve listed 5 ways how Ruby Datum does this:
- Transaction Documentation: from Term Sheet, Due Diligence, Investment Agreements, Post Closing Obligations and Deal Bible.
- Deal Document Management: Final definitive documents across each deal and portfolio company.
- Portfolio Compliance: Repository of all key compliances related to Investors’ Nominee Directors/Observer; Business related annual filings/returns (as required by Investor).
- Monthly Reporting by Portfolio Companies: Financial and Business Reporting to the Investor.
- Investor Relations and Fund Management: Sharing documents securely with Fund Investors (LPs).
We’re always available to answer your questions, so feel free to reach out or head to our website for a demo.