Thanks to re-working parts of the core platform, we are now able to offer Ruby Datum data-at-rest wherever you desire. This can either be on AWS, Azure, Sharepoint, Google Cloud/Workspace, and more. If it is accessible via an API, we can easily build a connector in conversation with your IT team. You can manage the data yourselves, or leave it to us – or a hybrid. Some ways this can work are:
- Complete data-at-rest, so all data is stored on your own cloud infrastructure
- Data-at-rest on our pioneering infrastructure backed by complete resilience across multiple storage devices (premium SSD), multiple tenancy and optionally multiple-region instances
- A hybrid of 1 and 2, mirroring on your own cloud infrastructure but primarily stored on our infrastructure
- Option 2, stored in a region of your choice (on Microsoft Azure)
- Mirrored site & folder structure with Sharepoint or Google Workspace for enhanced features whilst maintaining security control and scope with SSO at your preferred central location.
- Encryption keys managed by us or you, per-licence, per-site or per-user as you desire.
We would be delighted to chat some more. Just contact us.