As the summer comes to an end in the Northern Hemisphere, we thought it’ll be a good time to round up the newest updates on Ruby Datum. The platform is forever-growing, and we will continue to improve our features to make it as user-friendly as possible.
Below are 5 new updates to Ruby Datum:
- User levels now have descriptions, including for custom user levels to improve ease of management
- New custom field/column – generate md5 hash value of documents and folders
- Added numbering for questions & answers (including auto-numbering and on folders)
- When creating a site, the user creating the site will automatically be added to the new site as an Administrator
- Various minor bug fixes, performance improvements, and user experience improvements
As well as the technical side of the platform, we also have continued to grow our team and preparing what will be a busy end to the year. With that being said, please welcome our new Business Development Specialist, Calum Whytock.
If you missed the platform update in July, we’ve got a link for you here.