We’ve been as busy as always at Ruby Datum in our efforts to improve the platform. Our integrated Task Management system is now completed and in the hands of a couple of clients for user testing, to ensure we give the best possible experience when we roll it out to everyone else. Meanwhile, we have a few other features and improvements which we have been able to roll out, ensuring the best Virtual Data Room experience:
– New “data extraction” feature, enabling you to extract archive files (ZIP, 7Z, RAR, etc), emails, outlook backups (PST files) and more with a couple of clicks.
– New email templates, ensuring a much cleaner layout for daily or instant notifications on document, user or question alerts, account invites and all other automated system e-mails. All emails will also carry across any custom branding.
– Flew through our recent security testing & vulnerability scanning, thanks to Crest-accredited company, Nettitude.
– Upgraded search engine to provide even faster and more accurate search results, including a new “Did you mean?” feature which assists with spelling errors, or incorrectly typed phrases based on the data you have access to in the current virtual data room.
– All previews and downloads on the system are now cached, meaning they will be served instantly – even those with dynamic watermarks such as usernames, dates and e-mail addresses.
– Renamed “Manage clients” to “Manage sites” and all references to “client” to “site”.
– Stemming algorithms for search results have been updated and optimised to ensure more suggestions in the search results, including mis-spellings and plural/singular distinction.
Thank you for your continued support in making Ruby Datum the best Virtual Data Rooms platform available.